Prime Minister Narendra Modi continues to be the most popular global leader. In a recent “Global Leader Approval” survey conducted by Morning Consult, PM Modi retained the top position with 76 per cent.
The survey underlines the Prime Minister’s popularity on the international stage. His approval rating surpassed that of all other world leaders. Switzerland’s President Alain Berset is the second on the list. He is behind PM Mody by 12 percentage points.
- PM Modi – 76 per cent
- Alain Berset (Switzerlan)- 64 per cent
- Andres Manuel Lopez (Mexico) – 61 per cent
- Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva (Brazil) – 49 per cent
- Anthony albanese (Australia) – 48 per cent
- Georgia Meloni (Italy) – 42 per cent
- Joe Biden (US) – 40 per cent
- Pedro Sainchez (Spain)- 39 per cent
- Leo Varadkar (Ireland) – 38 per cent
- Justin Trudeau (Canada) – 37 per cent
PM Modi’s approval rating also highlights India’s role in international matters. Recently, India successfully conducted the G20 Summit. Over 40 global leaders along with their delegations participated in the summit. The New Delhi Declaration was adopted unanimously with 100 per cent consensus. At the end of the summit, PM Modi handed over the gavel to Brazilian President Lula da Silva.